Humidifiers

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sat, 07 Jul 2001 19:11:09 -0600

Hi Terry,

When I lived in Moose Jaw I had a music studio that was 15 wide and 30
long. It had an airconditioner, a dehumidifier, a humidifier, and was
independantly heated from the rest of the house. That makes it 450 square
feet. The humidifier during the worst of our winter used between 8 and 12
gallons per day. I suggest that people look at the Bemise model 696100.
http://www.netmarket.com

I got tired very quickly of being a water boy and made the unit I had self
filling with a float valve.

Interestingly enough one of my institutional clients is interested in doing
the same thing with their double humidifier damppchaser unit. Has anyone
tried doing this? I suggested to them that I was not a plumber.

At 08:43 PM 07/07/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>For anyone interested - I found this on the web.
>
>Bemis Manufacturing Co. has introduced a 3.3-gallon model capable of
>humidifying and filtering the air in a 700-square-foot room.

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/

3004 Grant Rd.