Baldwin Bankruptcy Sleezeballs

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 18:26:57 -0500

>(so I guess Roger Jolly must liquidate all his Baldwin stock also? Hey
>Roger, I'll give you pennies on the dollar for an new SD-10! When can I
>expect delivery?)

Hi Terry,
            All my stock is for liqidation, then I will turn around and buy
some more.  My 6yr old SD10 I could sacrifice for about $90,000. Cnd.  A
bargin. ( about 80 pennies to the dollar)  Well maintained and lovingly
cared for.  Played by many famous, world class artist.  Once I recieve your
cheque, you can expect the piano within days.  I will personally drive it
there and set it up.  This will be the 3rd piano to Florida in the last 12
months.   I even have a top flight contract technician to give excellent
after sales service in the area.  My Florida customers have given me
glowing reports of his skill and charm.   How ever I have never seen the
charming side of him. He usually insults me, and pianos with tight pins.
This fine instrument has very manageable pins. So breath easy friend.

Also for liquidation a Yamaha CF111.  Lovingly cared for.  Open to offers.
 My desk is up for liquidation, I need a new one.

>Why MUST Biasco sell all their Baldwins?

So he can buy some more.  Funny he just bought all of Baldwin's factory
retail stores.

Quality dealer will accept quality customers.   Your cheque has to be
cashable.

Yours in Humor
Roger