Jacks on Everett Console

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:36:22 -0700

    Could this be a Wood and Brookes action? I've never seen one, but =
I've read about them. They have some kind of jack which is horizontal.=20

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patrick Greene=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 5:25 PM
  Subject: Jacks on Everett Console

  Hey guys and gals,

  I just worked on a Everette console circa 1946.  It has this odd type =
action that I have never seen before where it is lying sideways on top =
of the keys.  I have a couple of broken jacks and am not sure where to =
find replacements.  Can I use standard jacks on this type of action?
  Thanks
  Patrick