in regards to my "hearing condition part 2"there is no attachment

Robert Moffatt moffattr@cadvision.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:21:08 -0600

Simone,

There is no problem with this one....but, I received two posts from you =
in the form of=20
an attachment. Maybe try again, as a lot of us avoid attachments due to =
unpleasant
experiences with virus's.=20

Regards,

Bob Moffatt
Calgary
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Doctorb01@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 12:35 PM
  Subject: in regards to my "hearing condition part 2"there is no =
attachment

  I have sent a follow up to my first letter titled "My hearing =
condition...=20
  please read me." That second letter is titled "My hearing condition =
part 2..=20
  please read me."=20

  I have received from some of you that there is an attachment. There =
should=20
  not be. It is ONLY text. The letter consists of text! This letter =
contains=20
  information that I wanted to clear up that may have been miss =
understood in=20
  the first letter. For those of you who have not seen the first letter =
please=20
  ask me to sent it to you, it would be very much appreciated.=20

  Please let me know if there is a problem with this one thank you.=20

  Sincerely, Simone Tucci    Doctorb01@aol.com=20
               Toronto Canada=20