Back from the convention

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:36:59 -0500

Hi all,

We just got home from the convention.  Boy, what a show!
Great classes, great people, great food, great music, great
receptions, great exhibition hall, great hotel, ..... did I
mention that it was great?  Between the Young Chang, Kawai,
Steinway, and Mason & Hamlin receptions I don't even want to
guess how many fat calories I consumed from the bottomless
free dessert buffets and open bars!

Once again I found myself buying things.  I ended up
purchasing a couple of very nice bridge notching chisels and
some bridge pin punches.  I also bought the P-Scale program
which I got to look at closely for the first time and then
fell in love with it.  Lot's of familiar faces, some new
ones, and always lots of stories to share.  I also had the
opportunity to assist in some technical exams.

Next year's convention: Chicago.  See ya'll there!!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV