post-reno health: how's yours?

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:09:06 EDT

Hi, Tom:

Combined dry air, ever-present cigarette smoke and closed quarters can't help
but create conditions of respiratory tract vulnerability.  That hotel was
nasty.  I am looking forward to a smoke free environment in Chicago - is
there a chance of that?  I was also hoarse (caused not just by my CAUT
teaching activities), and my lips couldn't get enough Chapstick, and still
split up.  I almost went out and bought a humidifier, but with Fred Sturm and
Newton Hunt rooming with me I figured that between the three of us there was
enough hot steamy air....divide it up as you wish, but Fred kept the window
open a crack at night.  After picking my son up in Sacramento, we drove the
Tioga Pass and down US 395 - I don't know if I was sick, because it was so
beautiful I didn't notice - actually I kept the Chapstick going the whole
time, and my lips remained split until I arrived in the more moist southern
California.   OK so far!   Great convention!  Go Ron Overs!

I hope you beat that pneumonia bug ASAP.

Bill Shull, RPT

In a message dated 7/18/01 9:44:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Tvak@AOL.COM