Chicago convention timing

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:25:07 -0500

Hey Susan, that's great?  Barbara and I will be there too. We can sit there in
the lounge and listen to the planes come into O'hare every 5 seconds!
What'cha think? :-)

I know you are looking forward to it.  What are the dates?  I haven't come
across them yet.

Best regards,

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed