post-reno health: how's yours?

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:00:29 -0500

Ron,
This is a great idea!  If you can't get the web page space, I can set up an
email folder that will filter a specific subject such as "Pianotech Chicago"
which will collect all this information.  It will be in my laptop when I get
there.  I will also send a rough list on Pianotech just before.  I will have
plenty of time for this.  My partner just took over managing control and
ownership of Fisher Piano Co. as of July first.  Yours Truly is footloose and
fancy free!  Piano work is now a hobby! :-) What'cha think?

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed