<<WAY OFF TOPIC>> Puppy Names

Carl Teplitski koko99@mb.sympatico.ca
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 00:00:02 -0500

Had a black lab sometime ago. Called him " SHADOW ".
Also, dumb as a barrel of hammers. He always seemed like
his lights were on , but nobody was home. He was about 10%
Coon Hound, and the vet felt like that may have been the problem.
At 10 months he bit my wife in the hand that fed him, so I figured
he couldn't be trusted around our grand children or anyone else
for that matter and the vet thought the best thing to do was put him
down . Didn't dare give him away, you didn't know what he'd do.
He sure was a beautiful animal, but you must remember that he was
an animal .!!
Good luck!

Carl