pianotech wanted!!

pryan2 pryan2@the-beach.net
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:07:12 -0500

Linda,

Try:  Mark Shapiro, RPT

Mark  is the president of our PTG chapter and a great tuner/technician. =
He has a shop and does all kinds of work including refinishing.  He =
lives very close to Pompano Beach (Boca Raton).   His phone number is =
561-451-2136
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Linda Str=E5hle=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 4:49 PM
  Subject: pianotech wanted!!

  Hi all!!

  I need to find a pianotechnician in Florida. Do you know of anyone =
good??=20

  I have a customer in the region of Pomada Beach.
  He wanted to send the action of his grandpiano to Denmark, but I =
thought he could find a good tech in Florida to repair his piano.

  Please if you know anyone suited for this job, send me a mail

  linda.laserbeam@home.se

  and why didn=B4t I think of the idea of going to Florida to do this =
job..?

  Linda=20
  Sweden
  S.P.T.F