Royale Classic

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:11:00 -0600

Exploring a little this morning while the coffee was soaking in, I came
across this.

The soundboard is fitted with the bridge and ribs, and is Oven a crown
which is important for its resonating capability. Royale Classic piano is
fitted with a unique soundboard ass' y. Precisely calculated crown, which
consists of 24 spheres, allows vibration to travel freely along the grain
to the center. moving more air, there by creating a richer and more lasting
tonal response.

It's reassuring to see those marketing copywriters out there doing their
jobs. Pretty impressive. I wonder how a 24 sphere crown is made. Probably
have to Oven it.

Ron N