Strange call

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:53:36 -0500

Terry and list,

    Strangest thing is that I don't have to look for a cause for the piano to be
so sharp. The tuner told the customer, after the fact, that he tuned it sharp on
purpose! This in a room full of other instruments for the piano to be played
with!    ...      ???? I really don't get it!!! It probably dropped between when
he tuned it and when I got to it too!!!

Greg