Update On Alan Vincent

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 23:20:35 -0600

I thought you might like to know...

I finally talked with Alan Vincent.  He has in fact left Geneva
International.  I am not privileged to share the details, (at his
request), but he is taking a new direction with his career although it
is still in the music business.  He is doing well and promises not to
entirely abandon us.  He will still try to make selective appearances at
PTG functions.

Alan has been a major contributor to piano technology and has been a
good friend to many.  I think I speak for everyone when I say I wish him
the best in his endeavors.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV