splicing bass strings

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 05:43:11 -0500

> Just wrapping up loose ends (as it were).

He, he, he. Ho, ho, ho. Ha, ha, ha.

> Who would have thought so much
> mileage would have come from a random thought I posted just to pick on you
> in the first place, that had enough truth to it to be even more
irritating?

I kind on enjoy sticking my unknowing neck out a little bit sometimes
because I have a very high degree of confidence in folks such as yourself
that if I say something wrong, or if there is another view, or if there is
another way of saying the same thing - you'all will chime in and set the
record straight! And I really mean that as a compliment. I think that is
what this list is all about - to stimulate conversation and idea exchange -
even good ones sometimes!

> First time I was quoted twice on the same stuff in a single post though.
> Hope that's not something I should worry about.

Hmmmm. Don't know anything about that. If I did it, I have forgotten. Likely
did not even realize it at the time. Naw, not to worry. Go back to sleep. I
wish I could.

> Ron N

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service