graphman is back - re multiple partial readout EDT

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 02:11:18 -0600

you wrote....
    "with pianalizer in RCT,
wrote down the the first 5 partials starting at A3 and progressing up to G4. "

I am curious to know what 3 seperate readings give, on the same day, the day
after and 3 days later.  Are some ETDs more consistant in reading partials?   If
the argument is accepted that different blows cause a difference in partials, or
humidity even, the concern about tuning to partials that the ETD gives is
moot. ---ric mooty

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Koval <drwoodwind@hotmail.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 7:52 PM
Subject: graphman is back - re multiple partial readout EDT

I also got to wondering about different FAC numbers due to different
humidity.  Since the school is at 24% now, I think I'll try and take
repeatable pianalyzer readings of a few notes as the humidity rises over the
next few months.  What will change?  Tune in during the summer, I'll post
the results then.

enjoy your weekend

Ron Koval
Chicagoland