upright pedal extenders:update

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Mar 2001 18:08:34 -0000

I have found a company called CPS imports (used to be Hui Imports) that
makes what they call an adjustable foot-pedal stool.  Sells for $119.95 plus
$12.00 shipping and handling.  Comes in a variety of finishes.  Haven't seen
one in person yet but I intend to order one for my son who can't yet reach
the pedals.  Contact them at 547 E. Cathy Dr., Gilbert AZ, 85296; phone: 480
632 2075; fax: 480 632 7425; email pianochair@aol.com.

David Love