$450.00 Bass strings???????

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 12:33:34 -0800

Terry
    You are correct.  It is a reality of rebuilding life that to do it full
time usually/requires that type of clientle and I feel fortunate,blessed but
it's been a long road.  As a not so lofty word of encouragement I have done
many of the types of pianos you refer to along the way .  They all taught me
something and the clients were grateful for the improvemnt in the sound and
there own musical expression.  Such a deal.   In my shop we still work on
the  more than occasional upright.( I LOVE THE OLD BEASTS )  as well as the
not so famous but very musical others but about 90% steinways..
     Viva La difference.  You rrrrreally took my breath away with the
$450.00  post and yes that seems way more realistic.  Your Point is my
point.  We want to do business with people we can have confidence in and are
trustworthy.  This affects our well being and state of mind and
uncomplicates our lives and that is INCREDIBLY valuable.  Lets her an Amen
to that!!!!
  Consequently I use the G.C. strings on everything.  Uprights,grands and
whatever. It just seems to make all pianos sound there best as will all
really well scaled and wrapped bass sets.
     Breathing easier in Modesto
   Dale Erwin