$450.00 Bass strings???????

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Mar 2001 22:54:10 -0000

Dale:

47 strings plus rescaling ($100.00), the total charge was $506.00.  the
sound is very good.  It is a small Chickering and it's not the perfect test
for string quality.  I am going to use Sanderson's strings on a Steinway B
that I'm restringing so I'll have a better sense.  The strings were very
precisely made in terms of wrap terminations, and the tone was very
consistent all the way to the bottom.

By the way, congrats on selling the MH.  It was a very nice piano.  You
can't please everybody so why try.

David Love