Phoenix - Melodian repair anyone?

BSimon999@AOL.COM BSimon999@AOL.COM
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 02:39:52 EST

I know of a customer in Phoenix that has an 1870 Melodian, which is a small
desk-like instrument with only one main bellows and reeds for each note,
about 40 notes.

The only thing that need be done is a bellows cloth replacement, some flap
valves, and a small crack or two in the bellows board, which is driven by a
linkage to the pedal. The whole thing weighs about 40 pounds and is half the
size of a card table.

Anyone with decent player or organ rebuilding experience should have no
trouble, but I cannot get to it in a reasonable amount of time and am trying
to find someone that can do the job for the lady.

If you might be able to help, e-mail me.

Thanks
Bill Simon