Posts to the List

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 05 Mar 2001 05:50:49 -0500

David,

Server problem?  Maybe, but the identical thing happens to me
periodically, and I have a different ISP.  Also recently I've had to
send emails to my one brother and five sisters.  The emails were not
received by the two who use Juno until about a week later, and then they
all arrived at once.  We never did figure out if the problem was with my
ISP or with Juno.

Regards, Clyde Hollinger