The end of the acoustic piano onstage with mics or amps.

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:02:56 -0600

I am watching a Glen Cambell fundraising telecast for South Dakota PBS recorded
in Sioux Falls in a highly touted hall, Washington Pavillion.   He is in front
of the full South Dakota Symphony Orchestra. The piano player is playing a
digital keyboard.  Sounds as good as you can imagine or want.  I listen as close
as I can and cannot tell it is electronic.  Sorry to say it sounds good enough
that I don't care if it is or isn't "real".  Couldn't see a brand name.  Sounded
especially good accompanying bag pipes (Glen playing them) (in Eb of all keys)
Amazing Grace.   ---ric