Grey Market Pianos?

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:04:31 +0100

I would not personally include such private pianos brought along
as a natural course of moving from one country to another...then
later sold as grey market pianos. The term "grey market" speaks
to me of an industry... (grin... conspiracy). That being said one
might run into some of the same kinds of problems. In addition it
has been south of the equator... that is surely to complicate
matters.... the sound will probably vibrate in the oposite
direction now then it was meant to.....ROLF... I didnt say that
last part did I really ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.