Verdigris (was Re: Vertegris)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 04:46:37 -0500

> What is this, pick on 90 year old's month?   :-)

Aw geeezzz. I knew I would get flack on that one. I threw it in at the last
minute just to indicate that the piano was not being played real seriously.
But I chose a bad way of doing it. I sure there a some fabulous 90 year old
pianists out there. I am truely ashamed of myself. I love old
ladies......er, a....... women of advanced experience!

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com