Bad Break

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 17:59:27 -0500

Carol,
    I'm sure I speak for many if not all when I say that our thoughts and/or
prayers are with you. This kinda make college and university stuff look pretty
good huh? I too have been unable to put anything away on my own. Perhaps this
can be a catalyst for me. Best wishes for a speedy recovery from your forced
vacation.

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell