key leads

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:27:09 -0000

David:

This is one of those situations where rebuilding the action is neither
warranted nor requested by the customer.  At some point someone took a lead
out of the keys presumably because they wanted it heavier.  the current
owner simply doesn't like the touch weight as is but doesn't want to spend
the money to redesign the action.  Returning the action to its original
condition by replacing the missing lead is the most expeditious and
economical way to do this.  Sometimes we have to work with what's there.

David Love