Bad Break

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:03:59 -0600

Greg,

That and the retirement benefits are the main reason I accepted my university
job! At the time, I had no hospitalization OR retirement savings. With 126
pianos and 2 harpsichords to try and take care of, it gives me plenty of job
security, too. :-) Now I find out there may also be a Fortepiano in my near
future.

Avery