Roots, Cents and Herz and ETD's

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:19:41 +0100

Actually, after trying to give you a little hint that something was wrong with
your calcs.... and after seeing some of the posts coming in.. I thought I might
up the anty a little bit and suggest you refigure your 1200 root of 2. Use the
calculator that comes with windows for example... you need to open the
scientific calculator option. Take the inverse function of 2 ^1200

I think you will find the result is a bit different then the one you list below,
and I also think (actually I already checked it out so I know...grin) that if
you refigure your two columns they will match nearly identically.

Simple enough error to make given you used a spread sheet. No biggy... we all do
this kinda mistake all the time... nobody needs to feel bad... where was my
brandy now... grin..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.