deep plug cutters

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:06:57 -0700

Greg:  fwiw I would never suggest nor post the existence of a resistor or
rheostat type of "speed control" for a router or any other tool.  As you
said, the tools are expensive.  I should know being the owner of a Bosch
1615.
John Fortiner

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/spe
> > edc
> > > on.html
> > >
> > > It's a $28.95 router speed control, if anyone is looking for
> such a
> > > thing
> > > for rotary needle voicing, voicing iron control, or whatever.
> The
> > > price is
> > > right.
> > >

> > > Ron N