Help! Hiroto?

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:42:38 EST

In a message dated 3/13/01 1:53:47 AM, Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

<< Once every 5 months is frequent ?????? Never heard of Hiroto pianos btw

It wasn't the 5 months interval of the tunings that alarmed me, it was the
fact that the seller was telling my client that frequent tunings were needed.
 I advised my client to ask the seller if any work had been done on the
pinblock, and sure enough, the seller admitted that her technician had told
her that the pinblock had problems, although no work had been done on it.
Crisis over---client will pass on this one.

Tom S.