Plugging Pin Blocks

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:44:16 -0600

Hi PR-J,
              They changed by the early 1900's so fortunately there are not
tooooooo many of the critters out there.
You can bet I'll price the job a lot higher on the next one.  like Richard
mentioned, the veneer/cross band, and finish took a lot of extra work,
making the clamping cauls for the curved surfaces, I found one heck of a
challange.
The real problem was that they had veneered over some of the blind dowels.
then you wonder why the case parts will not split.
Roger