Humidity Control

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:25:55 +0100

I would suggest insulating the storage box, mounting a dampchaser
system appropriately in the box itself, and make sure the temperature
inside the box is pretty constant and a bit cool...perhaps around 68
degrees. Mount the tube and the indicator for the DC unit so that it
is accessable from the outside.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.