Pin Block Plug overlap

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:03:29 -0800

"Farrell"
In theory you aprehension is valid, but in application, I have not found =
the overlapping seams in the t.pin area to be a problem. The only =
difference I have noted is that with this system, you need to bore with =
a slightly larger drill than would normally be used with a "whole" block =
of the same material. I assume that this system makes the whole much =
more rigid, with less compression possible w/in the wood itself.
I go by the philosophy, if it ain't busted......... The system I've =
developed, over the years, has stood well to time w/out, (knock on REAL =
wood), failures!
Regards,=20
Joe Garrett-Oregon