casters

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:09:39

Hi all re: piano spider dollies vs. individual wheels

Just in case you meant that the piano is hard to ROLL (instead of moving,
ie. movers) be aware that some of the wheels are softer, therefore harder to
roll across the stage.  We have a 7' with the grey wheels that's MUCH harder
to push around than the 9' with the maroon wheels.(Colson, I think) Make
sure you get wheel locks with the harder wheels, unless you want to tie the
bench to the piano for the 'aggressive' pedalers

Ron Koval
Chicagoland