Teflon centers

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:54:45 -0600

>>...What is actually happening to the bushing to cause this...what happens
>>when we go back to higher humidity...Tom Driscoll
>
>There was a excellent discussion sometime in the last six months
>concerning what happens...when exposed to high/low humidity
>situations...anyone remember the thread title...
>Keith McGavern
>
>...I think it started around my butt against the wall
>experience, using CA thin to secure the bushing in the flange yoke...
>roger

Tom, Roger, List,

I found the relevant thread which took place Dec 2000 - Jan 2001.
http://www.ptg.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/usr/local/clients/ptg/home/public_html/arc
hive/pianotech?query=moisture+in+wool+or+wood.&lines=on&errors=0&age=90&maxfiles
=1000&maxlines=50&maxchars=10000&cache=yes

or go to http://www.ptg.org/archive/pianotech.php/
enter search words - moisture in wool or wood
enter last 90 days
click on 'jump to line'

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician