Plastic Lakk

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:58:25 +0100

Thats what my initial thoughts were. But I didnt want to say anything,
prefering to see if I got this reaction from someone first. I will call
them and ask them about this me thinks. So you think these cracks can be
repaired to look seamless then ?? Do you think along  with Robert that
this sounds like epoxy finished ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.