Plastic Lakk

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:35:11 +0100

Grin... well I am certainly not going to do it... not my bag.  The only
folks in town what know how to do this are not doing this kinda thing
anymore.... so I guess the lady is up the creek. She wants to collect on
the insurance more then anything else me thinks anyways.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.