Securing bridge pins with epoxy: Travelling epoxy

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:13:46 -0600

.  Now I always epoxy the front and back
>pins at the same time, at least within a section.
>

>Roy Peters.

Hi Roy,
            I use this method, but not because it was thought out, or
experienced, just dumb luck, I guess. Thank's for the warning.
I have seen the thin epoxy ooze out of the end grain of the lower note
bridge notch end grain.  The material certainly travels in ways that you
would never imagine.  Or ever have a have half a chance to trouble shoot,
since the cavities are invisible.
Roger