Improving Projection..

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:08:09 +0100

John Ross wrote:

> Hi Newton,
> I like your comparisons of the different brands.
> I should have snipped like you.
> I was referring to Ric,stating that the Wurly was not worth a set
> of Abel hammers.

Grin...John.. I didnt "state" anything... I "asked" whether or not a
Wurly was worth this kind of operation. A fair question me thinks..
and Newton did a great job of answering it. All and all I think Rook
got a decent answer for his money. Course I'd still like to know if
this was a junker or a newer Wurly... hehe... but that would be going
over to something completely different.

On the side... along with the bacon.... A new set of hammers...
decent quality, full pack installation and voicing... whats the going
rate (circa) in the States these days ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.