removing bridge pins that have been EPOXIED!!!!!

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:05:44 -0500

Here's a thought:
Paint the raw (installed) bridge cap with water thin epoxy or CA glue to
reinforce the wood fibres,
let cure, then drill the pin holes.

This way the surface is reinforced and the pin is pressure fitted into an
untreated hole.

Regards,

Jon Page

Jon Page,   piano technician