Projection Perception

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:21:53 +0100

Phil Bondi wrote:

> Richard, it's a newer Wurly..less than 4 years old.
>
> Newton, I love you..we ALL love you, but unfortunately this time your
> suggestions, as right as I know they are, will not get done.
>
> Hey folks..I just told Newton "no way".
>
> Yes..this man (me) has no brains!
>
> roo(k)

Well... there  we have it folks.. Newton calls it again. Impressive... Obe Wan
has taught you well young one.

I second Rooks emotions as well, as I think probably we all do.

Grin... (but I did score a 1/4 point for raising the budjet issue... so does
Terry... actually I think he gets a half a point cus he did a much better job of
it then I did)

Rook... in lue of other suggestions then your own voicing proceedure... you
might have a go at what Bill Bremmer proposes... be interested in hearing back
from you if you like the results..

This one's been fun boys and girls.

--
Richard Brekne