odorless CA

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:40:42 +0100

Well heck Howard... grin.. Carbon monoxide is oderless. No fumes. I take it
your point is that this stuff gives off no toxic gas at all ?? Is this
documented ?? I sure as heck wouldnt mind finding a source for it over here if
so. Thanks for the tip. If this has come up before it shore nuf slipped by me.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.