Bad news

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:32:30 -0800

Leo , Are you trying to make me depressed? I hope you're  not near any =
sharp objects. Kidding aside , IMHO, My clients have enough to do in =
their lives without the added task  and expense of learning technique =
and purchasing a device. I live in a Boston suburban area of middle and =
upper  incomes  and  these people ,with few exceptions , would never =
consider you're position. With both partners working , child care , =
exercise time, etc, well you get my point. I have trouble convincing =
them that they can take the fallboards off their Yamahas to retreive =
pencils much less consider tuning!  Best wishes, Tom Driscoll.