The Bad News

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:02:04 +0100

Yes... in particular this last line seems a bit too close for comfort,

I should mention that the ACCU-TUNE Model 350 sells direct from the
manufacturer at under half the cost of the tuner which most professional piano
tuners use,which puts it within the range of the pianist or teacher who wants
to do his own tuning. For further information contact:

Ward Widener
203 Westbrook Drive
Austen TX 78746
Ph: 512 327 1555

Still it might be worth checking out to see what this thing is... Funny tho...
if the guys point is simply to provide an inexpensive way for pianists to keep
their own piano reasonably well in tune... why not refer them to the Shareware
version of TuneLab. That would put them in the "at a fraction of the cost"
bracket in sted of half the cost.

The article itself is food for thought otherwise. Some good points...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.