It Doesn't Matter

LHSBAND440@AOL.COM LHSBAND440@AOL.COM
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:47:17 EST

If the PTG really wanted to put there Letters (RPT) where their mouth is,
they would let any tuner tune by any means possible.  Believe it or not,  I
know a person who tunes his own piano with a self made hammer and golf tees
for mutes and I would bet that he would be able to tune circles around some
of you who have passed the tunning test.  To the PTG it is not the final
result but more or less beloning to the brotherhood. In the real world it is
the freaking final result.  And yes the man with the golf tee tunes for
custormers in this fashion and charges.  And you know what, the customers
keep calling him back.

Leo