Fw: Schiller rebuilding

JWyatt1492@AOL.COM JWyatt1492@AOL.COM
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:26:12 EST

Hello Dale,

    I have been around a long time in this business.
Over the years I wrote down most of this that you
read. I have several  hundred names of pianos with
this type of information that I have been  trying to
get into a book. Being on the PTG Board has slowed
that effort down.  I am now working with the Foundation
on  the History of the Piano. We will see how that
goes. I have built several very old action models
that I display and give classes on at some of the
Regional and National Seminars. I will be at
the " P.A. State Seminar " this month
  Thanks, for your interest.
  Jack Wyatt