Fw: Improving Projection..

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:22:48 EST

Dale:
Take off your vest. My opinion coincides with yours. Without mentioning
names, some high quality hammers from a high quality supplier are
intrinsically too hard to be stable or stabilized for any length of time. I
would always rather work a hammer up than down. My opinion is that the
hardening agent (read densifying or stiffening or whatever you wish),
whatever creates a serious tensioned surface (a portion of a spring) is
likely to be more stable over time. Not too large a generalization, I think.
PR-J