It Doesn't Matter

Carl Teplitski koko99@mb.sympatico.ca
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:27:15 -0600

Have used the Papps mute, and found it works. I didn't
imagine it possible, because its plastic. I would think
a material such as rubber or felt would be the only
kind of absorbent material that  could act as a mute., but
I guess I was wrong!!   Just maybe, he is doing a good job.

Golf  teeeesssssssss??????????

In the cold north where I live, we won't be using tees for a while,
and when we do it won't be to tune no piano.
Carl.
( Canada )