Pianola and rolls

Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:14:51 EST

Terry,
You might try contacting your regional chapter of AMICA
(Automatic Musical Instrument Collectors Association)
 The chapters are listed on their web site
Mark Ritchie RPT

They also have a collection of approx. 200 rolls of music ranging from
religious to ragtime. I am told that the rolls have been inspected and
are, with a very few exceptions, in great shape.

I am guessing that the rolls are worth more than the piano. Anyone out
there know anything about these critters? What would be the best way for
the church to maximize its income from the sale of these items?

Thanks in advance for your help          Terry Neely