Back-Action Traveling

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:02:06 +0100

Hi Terry, there was a great article in the Journal a few years back about
adjusting flanges position for good travel that I think would really put this
kinda thing into a clear perspective for you. The article related mostly to
hammer and whippen traveling but the principles are the same.

Anybody remember what year and month this was ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.