(OT)Funny Stuff

Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:13:22 +0100

Dear Friends

I just received a lengthy post in the mail today from a Norwegian
colleague which was down right hilarious. The humor is a little
off color so if you have any objections to certain words or
concepts ignore this posting. The backdrop is some rather
mischevioius fellows who decided to take advantage of airport
paging systems at Heathrow by using fictitious foreign names to
get them to announce over the PA some pretty hilarious stuff.
Included are sound files in this MS Word file. Anyone who has a
quick line (or doesn't mind a bit of a lengthy download for
modems) and would like me to send this let me know either
privately or via the list. Guaranteed to crack you up.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.